Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
Inception offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of news. We use an opt-in system, every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
The Inception uses Google Analytics. We have taken safeguards to ensure that the right of visitors to the protection of their privacy does not prevail over our legitimate interest. That is why we have signed a Data Processing Amendment with Google Analytics and the Inception consortium has chosen to mask the last octet of the IP address. In addition, we have 'data sharing' disabled and we do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint, please contact your National Data Protection Authority if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Project coordinator: see below